Moss Park Infant School

Our school is a place to Learn, Love & Laugh

Google Translate
Google Search

Pupil Premium Spending

Is your child entitled to Pupil Premium?


If you receive one of the benefits below, you can register your eligibility with the council so that the school can benefit from additional funding, called Pupil Premium.


The pupil premium gives schools extra funding to raise the achievement of some pupils. This is measured by the number of children eligible for free school meals based on the above qualifying benefits.


You can get Pupil Premium if you receive one of the benefits below:


• Income Support (IS)

• Income Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA-IR)

• Income Based Jobseeker's Allowance (IB-JSA)

• Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999

• Guarantee element of State Pension Credit or Universal Credit

• Child Tax Credit and are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue, does not exceed £16,190

• Working Tax Credit 'run on'- the payment you receive for a further four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit



Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.

Pupil premium 2021 - 2022

School Awards