R Oak - Mrs Lavin
We hope you enjoyed your half term break! Please see the 'Spring 2' page to find out about what we're getting up to this half term!
Welcome to Reception Oak
Hello! My name is Mrs Lavin, welcome to our class page! I am so excited to be joining Moss Park and working with you and your children this year. Here you will find lots of information about your child’s learning in school and how you can support them at home. We will update our page regularly with pictures and videos of the children’s learning and their fantastic work.
Exciting times ahead in Reception!
- School begins at 8.50am, where parents are invited into the classroom with their children to support them with SODA (Start Of the Day Activities) until the bell rings at 9am.
- All children are expected to be in school for 8.50am prompt.
- In the morning you will arrive with your children through the blue double doors, at the back of the school, inbetween the reception classrooms, which leads into the cloakroom area.
- The reception doors open at 3.25pm to enable parents to promptly collect children who are in other classes.
- At the end of the day please enter through the small blue door, next to the first reception classroom, to come round and line up to collect your child BEFORE going to the cloakroom and exiting through the blue double doors. This helps to ease congestion and keep your children safe.
Please ensure your children attend school every day so they do not miss crucial parts of their education. Thank you for your support.
Good Work Assembly
Good work assembly takes place every Friday at 9.10am. Children who are chosen for certificates, their parents will be invited on the Wednesday before by text, to join the celebration assembly.
Home Learning Logs
These will be given on Friday evening with a challenge to be completed and returned by the following Tuesday.
Please allow your child to complete these on their own with your support.